We provide transition management consulting, products and services to multi-generational business and financial families.
Our private consultation utilizes a unique process and delivers planning, communication and relationship management, and includes the design and evaluation of:
- succession and continuity plans
- learning programs
- governance systems for family councils
- management teams
- boards of directors
- advisory boards
Our products include Fire Drill Books, 360° performance and conflict management assessment instruments and Birkman Profiles®.
At the outset of most of our engagements with families, we conduct a Family Skills Assessment© that analyzes the three forms of family capital: Social Capital, Human Capital, and Financial Capital.
To help you begin this experience and more fully understand the value we could create together, we offer three choices:
1. We invite you to contact us with your questions and to explore the issues you wish to address and the opportunities you wish to realize. Click here to arrange an informal chat.
2. If you would like to test-drive a small piece of our process, try our Basic Questions self-assessment. This interactive form is an easy yet effective tool for more fully understanding how prepared to leverage change you and your family may or may not be. To access this form, simply create a personal (and completely confidential) Question Central account. It only takes 30 seconds and gives you immediate access to the Basic Question module as well as other modules we will be offering from time to time.
3. If you would like to experience something substantially more significant, we offer a complimentary discovery process. It begins with a structured discovery conversation during which we explore where you are stuck and why it is difficult for you to overcome persistent obstacles and issues. We also help you clarify and articulate a meaningful and powerful vision for yourself, your family and your enterprise. And, we explore and provide transformative principles and strategies for addressing the challenges you face and taking advantage of the opportunities ahead.
The discovery conversation takes approximately 90 minutes of your time and enables us to deliver a personal blueprint for leveraging change. The blueprint is your to keep and there is no further obligation.
Once you have completed the discovery session and received your blueprint, you will fully understand the value engaging in our process will create for you, your family and your enterprise. Please click here to schedule your discovery conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you.